This is a Forum / Blog about Irish Banknotes and paper money.
The forum aims to be a source of information for collectors of Irish notes, as well as presenting interesting and new information. • Join now and contribute.

Alert! New high quality forgeries have been seen of the 1943 Irish Half Crown View Thread

• Registered users can post in all Forums • Click for Forum Feed

WELCOME to the forum on Irish Banknotes • Introductions

General Topics on Irish banknotes • Shows • Auctions • Prices
Mac
Governor
Governor

WELCOME to the forum on Irish Banknotes • Introductions

Post#1 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:33 pm

This forum / blog is intended for collectors and those interested in the the paper money issues of Ireland. The aim is to be an on-line resource where information and opinions can be shared, and to promote the hobby of numismatics in general.

The forum is maintained by me, Martin MacDevitt as a live adjunct to my static website www.irishpapermoney.com which has been live since 2000. This is the web's only dedicated discussion forum on Irish banknote collecting, so far. the main web site will undergo a gradual revamp over the course of the next year or so, as time permits.

Suggestions for new sections are welcome, as is feedback on the forum, and on how to improve it.
Please post these comments here in this thread.

gawain

Re: WELCOME to the forum on Irish Banknotes

Post#2 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi,
Is this where we introduce ourselves as new members? Great start so far. Interested to see information from our distant outpost in the USA.

Mac
Governor
Governor

Re: WELCOME to the forum on Irish Banknotes

Post#3 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:58 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Yes, introductions go in this thread.

Amo

Re: WELCOME to the forum on Irish Banknotes • Introductions

Post#4 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:02 am

Hi Mac,

Many thanks for the prompt response and subsequent dispatch of the notes that I recently purchased, they arrived in the condition that you indicated within your listings and I was very pleased.

I have recommended others to purchase from you given your prices and the quality of items and service.

Thanks, I will now enjoy your site!

Mac
Governor
Governor

Post#5 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:36 pm

Glad you were pleased with the notes.

ThePloughman
VF
VF

Post#6 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:52 am

Hi, US calling here too.
I'm a big fan of the site. Nice to see the private banks section here, it'd be nice to see them in the web site too.
Just been looking at the update on Bank of Ireland old notes. Lookin good, keep up the good work there.

Return to “General Irish Bank Note Related”